Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/reseller/domains/worldbusinesscapabilitycongress.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ninja-forms/includes/display_functions.php on line 11 and defined in /home/reseller/domains/worldbusinesscapabilitycongress.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1152
Over 190 presentations were given at the World Business Capability Congress, 5-7 December, 2012.
Over 140 are now available as written papers, powerpoint slides or as videos. To view these at http://www.worldbusinesscapabilitycongress.com/speakers-developing-business-capability a fee of NZ$100 applies.
Click here to purchase access right now
Organisational survival demands extraordinary improvements in organisational performance. Organisations’ need to exist in a highly, and increasingly, networked world. They face fast-paced technological, economic, regulatory, environmental, demographic, and cultural changes that daily influence their ability to remain relevant and viable.
This Congress will provide attendees with a more complete understanding of what it takes to become a successful organisation in today’s and tomorrow’s business world. We are confident that attendees will obtain ideas and initiatives that, if implemented, will lead to substantial improvements in their own organisation’s business capability and performance.
Who Should Attend?
The Congress will have presentations from some of the world’s best business speakers and scholars.
The Congress will appeal to:
- Senior managers and practitioners who are seeking best practices, improved performance and a thriving business.
- Consultants, experts, researchers, policy advisors who want state of the art knowledge on organisational excellence.
The Congress includes over 150 presentations on all aspects of organisational improvement, 14 keynotes speeches, 3 panel discussions and over 30 best practice presentations from organisations competing to win the 1st International Best Practice Competition. Is this an event your organisation can afford to miss?
Benefits of Attendance
- How to improve the leadership and management capability of your business
- How to improve and sustain high levels of business performance
- Practical ideas and best practices in all areas of management (including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer & Market Focus, Performance Measurement, Human Resource Focus and Process Management). It is in effect a one stop shop for gaining the latest best practice knowledge on all business areas.
The World Business Capability Congress aims to make a real impact on helping organisations raise their business capability through “Driving Excellence> Innovation> Productivity> Export Growth”.
The Congress includes the 27th NZOQ Conference, 7th International Benchmarking Conference (the annual conference of the Global Benchmarking Network), GBN’s 1st Global Benchmarking Award, 1st International Best Practice Competition and 2012 New Zealand Business Excellence Awards.
In summary, the Congress offers a unique opportunity to network with local and international companies, and like-minded people to discuss and create growth opportunities, to improve business performance and deliver better outcomes for all stakeholders so that the economy and society benefits.
Why come to New Zealand?
Come to New Zealand to have a world-class Congress experience and a great holiday…
Magnificent scenery from glaciers to tropical rain forests – see this awe inspiring video
- The cosmopolitan kiwi culture (from Maori, Pacific Islanders to European and Asian cultures)
- Magnificent scenery from glaciers to tropical rain forests
- Hot springs and geysers
- Bungy jumping and canoeing
- Beautiful white sand beaches and snorkeling
- Some of the world’s best wineries, golf courses, and fishing spots
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Searching for the elusive kiwi (bird)
- Meeting Hobbits, Wizards, Elves and escaping from Orcs – no wonder Lord of the Rings was filmed here!
- The home of the All Blacks – World Cup Winners 2011
- The New Zealand summer
Experience New Zealand’s unique and vibrant business culture:
- Clean technology
- Consultancy services
- Creative, film and TV
- Food and beverage
- Health technology
- Information and communication technology
Over 50 million sheep, 20 million cows and 4 million people have chosen to live in New Zealand – find out why! www.newzealand.com